Introduction to the Intex Ultra Frame Pool
The Intex Ultra Frame Pool is perhaps the best above ground swimming pool in the market right now. This rectangular pool is designed to blend into any household backyard effortlessly offering excellent services in the most efficient way possible. The pool is made of high-quality equipment that delivers great services while also keeping the pool durable. The sidewalls of the swimming pool feature a super-tough TM laminated PVC. This solid material prevents the pool from leaking, ripping or tearing. The material also gives all swimmers the freedom to swim and play around the pool without worrying about causing any damages.
The Intex Ultra Frame Pool is also designed to offer optimal safety to all swimmers. This makes the pool a great choice to all families with young children. Another important safety aspect is on the cleanliness of the pool water. The Intex Ultra Frame Pool comes with a dual suction outlet that boosts water circulation and filtration. This keeps your water clean and safe preventing the buildup of contaminants and other issues.
This above ground pool comes with various accessories to make it even more convenient and fun to use. These include a volleyball set, debris cover, ground cloth, and a ladder. You will also get a deluxe pool maintenance kit that you can use for minor repairs and maintenances of the swimming pool.
Setting Up the Intex Ultra Frame Pool
Installing the Intex Ultra Frame Pool is very easy. The manufacturer explains that the whole task can be done by a within 60 minutes. You also don’t need any special skills to get this job done. We, however, encourage our clients to get an extra pair of hands for easier installation and also to avoid damaging the equipment. We recommend the use of lubricant when attaching the frames for them to fit in smoothly. The included Easy lock SystemTM makes the installation even easier. This system snaps and locks the frames together, and hence you won’t need any special tools for this task.
Before setting up this pool, you should ensure that you level out the ground upon which it will be sitting. You should then lay out a tarp or ground cloth to protect your liner against punctures. You can also add a Gorilla floor pad for extra protection to the pool liner.
- Durably laminated PVC sidewalls
- Rust-resistant powder-coated steel frames
- 8403 gallons capacity
- Fitted with a drain plug
- Dual suction outlets
- Comes with a volleyball set, debris cover, ground cloth, ladder, and deluxe maintenance kit
The pool comes in various sizes including the popular rectangular 24ft by 12ft by 52in and the bigger 32ft by 16ft by 52in. You can also find this above ground pool in circular shapes measuring 22ft by 52in, 20ft by 48in, 18ft by 52in, 16ft by 48in, and 14ft by 42in.
Advantages of the Intex Ultra Frame Pool
- One of the main reasons behind the popularity of this pool is its durability. It is made of sturdy stainless steel frames that will stay sturdy and functional in your outdoors for years. This sort of durability is also the reason why Intex Ultra Frame Pool standouts from most of its competitors in the market
- Installing the pool is also very easy. You can do it yourself, but we encourage you to get some assistance from two other people to avoid damages and make the work even easier. The manufacturer has also included a DVD guide that provides easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions on setting it up
- It’s also possible to disassemble the pool in case you are not planning on using it for a long time. You can set it down and store it in the box where it will remain safe for as long as possible
- Keeping the water clean and safe for use is easy thanks to the included dual suction outlet
- The ladder included here is not of high quality. Most people are usually forced to incur an extra cost when buying a better ladder separately
- The ground must be completely level before setting up the pool
The Intex Ultra Frame Pool prices start at $400 and go all the way to $1500. The exact price tag will depend on the size of the pool and the shape. The big rectangular Intex frame pool is costlier, but it is also the most durable and sturdy offering enough quality and room for you, your family and friends to swim and play in.
The Intex Ultra Frame Pool is quite costly, but it offers everything you would need from an above ground swimming pool. Talk of durability, strength, cleanliness, etc.; the Intex Ultra Frame Pool has it. You can set it down during the off-season and tuck it away for some time, and it will still remain fully functional the next time it is called upon. So yes, the pool may be costly, and you may have to spend an extra few dollars to get a sturdier ladder, but in the long run, this above ground pool will offer you so much for so long making it absolutely worth the investment.